Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunday Afternoons Hats

Back in 2005, my friend Ray Rathmell introduced me to Sunday Afternoons Hats. He provided me with an Adventure Hat upon seeing my burned ears after fishing several days in the Lamar Valley. I now own three Sunday Afternoons Hats - The Adventure, the Field Hat and the ungodly Oregon Cloudburst. These hats are feather light, cool, packable, durable and best of all, they are made in the USA. Well, most of them. The Oregon Cloudburst hat is ungodly waterproof and works well in cold weather with a SmartWool skull cap.

Fishing the sun soaked Third Meadow


Walking the banks of the Lamar River

Relaxing in the sun on the Soda Butte in an Adventure Hat

All hats offer UPF 50+ protection. The Oregon Cloudburst has sealed seams and a soft wick-away liner to release condensation. The hat features a 4” front brim and 6” rear veil to keep rain outside of your collar. The Sunday Afternoons hats are simply the best fishing hats available. You have the Chief’s guarantee.

4 comments:

Bowhunter said...

I've had it book marked for a while, now I just have ot get around to ordering the Cloudburst

Chief said...

Check their website, sign up for the newsletter. They have frequent specials, sometimes 50% off and free shipping.

Bowhunter said...

will do

Agrontrutta said...

I bought the adventure hat and the cloudburst hat. I've used the cloudburst hat a lot and it works well.