Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where am I?

This is my first attempt to post to this auspicious blog. Stealing an idea from Wade Rivers, the first one to correctly name the location of this image wins a dozen home baked cookies at the Big Woods Summit.
So, where am I?

1. On Spring Creek near the pink trailer.
2. Dead Indian Pass, Wyoming
3. At the second railroad bridge on the Little J.
4. North Fork of the Shoshone River, Wyoming.
5. Clarks Fork of the Yellowstone River, Wyoming.
6. Looking out of the outhouse window at Rossiter Lodge.

Agrontrutta

7 comments:

Wade Rivers said...

The pink trailer section!

You made this one too easy, Matt. Having Pilot Peak in the background is a beacon to fur trappers and Pro Staffers alike. That's clearly William Clark's Fork on the east side of Ann Coulter Pass in Wyo.

Anonymous said...

I thought it looked like the view from the Rossiter Lodge. Guess I shouldn't drink so much when I go up north. Starting to see things.

Chief said...

I thought it was a view from the shitter, too! Look...there's that white moose way out there in the background!

------
Chief

Chief said...

I just love this "Where am I" stuff! I've been scratchin my head and searchin the photo files for one of those "you'll never guess" ones.

Carry on.

---------
Chief

Agrontrutta said...

A baker's dozen cookies for Wade! I figured Pilot Peak would be a dead give away. Chocolate chip or butterscotch? Don't worry, my wife will bake the cookies, I can't boil water.

Wade Rivers said...

Can she make me some Clem's BBQ Pork flavored cookies?

GlenG said...

Many a liberal has perished assaulting the Ann Coulter pass.