Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Chief

I hope to see some of you characters at the 3rd Annual Christmas Fishin Gathering. I will have some culinary delights for your enjoyment. Sheepshead Mushroom Soup, Cast Iron Skillet Venison, Smoked Wild Turkey Spread with Crackers and Genuine Polish Kielbasa! Wash it all down with some Jeremiah Weed Egg Nog and some fine Erie Brewery Ales. The Fair Maiden is preparing a Christmas Cookie Tray for our enjoyment.

We should experience partly cloudy skies and temperatures in the 40's. There should be a skiff of snow on the ground. Delightful weather for fishin!

Amend it, a slight chance of rain showers, snow showers, and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 28. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Bowhunter said...

Chief,
Not sure what forcast you're looking at,weather.com is calling for a high on Saturday of 28.
I'll be at the waffle shop at 9AM.

GlenG said...

It is with great regret that I cannot attend Sat. Two of my boys have basketball games, early afteroon and on.
Yet too, contrary to the Chief's almost impeccable prognostications, it looks crappy weather wise. If not for the basketball games, I'd go and we could all down a shot of Jack to ward off the cold, and to celebrate Christmas! Not a banner day to angle....Looks like an outstanding array of fine, delectable, goodies too. I will be missing out!
The way this winter is shaping up, we'll be fishing in snow in early March too, for the arrival of the BWO's.
Enjoy Gents and Merry Chritmas to all!

Agrontrutta said...

See you at the Waffle shop Saturday morning. The Chief's menu has me salivating. I'll bring the stove and coffee pot with some Brazilian coffee. Might even try to bake some cookies with the better half's help.

Enjoy your son's ball games Glen and have a merry Christmas and happy new year.

Wade Rivers said...

Looks like I'm out.

Carrie & I have the cabin up at Ole Bull rented for the weekend and she wants me to find out if she's been naughty or nice in her new bikini. She says that Santa gave her a five "Ho" rating last Christmas.

Anywhoo, have a great time, enjoy all the great food & drink and happy holidays to everyone.

Bowhunter said...

Not looking like it will be a big turnout. Better take it easy on all the grub Chief.