Sunday, December 7, 2008

RBF's 3rd Annual Christmas Fishing Gathering

Reminder and Roll Call
This year's gathering will be held on December 20th. We will meet at the Waffle Shop in Bellefonte at 9:oo AM for breakfast. Hopefully the weather will be cooperative. I will have propane heaters for all the flatlanders. It would be good to know how many Pro Staffers will be attending so I will have some idea how many gallons of egg nog will be needed. Additional menu item - Smoked Wild Turkey Spread. Feel free to bring anything to share.

3 comments:

Bowhunter said...

I plan on being there. Not sure how much fishing will take place(at least for me).
See everyone there!!!

Agrontrutta said...

I will be there. See you at the Waffle shop on the 20th.

Midger said...

I should be able to attend this ungodly event as well!