Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just Helpin Out

Ya know, I started thinking that some folks out there in cyberspace might think all of us guys, and of course Carrie, are nothing more than a bunch of dumb fisher folk, with nothing better to do than eatin, drinkin and fishin. Well, I’m here to tell ya, you’re mostly correct. I mean, fishing, as noble as it might appear, doesn’t feed the hungry (in most cases), or clothe the naked, shelter the homeless either. And I understand all of that. So when I get a chance to do something for a friend of neighbor, I’m all about that. So when I saw this cat, that appeared lost, I quickly thought that I might be able to do something real nice for someone who lost a pet. Unfortunately, I was rather impaired at the time, so I never did figure out whose cat it was. I mean, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know a lost pet when I see one. And I just love cats, except feral cats, but that’s a story for another time. But yes, I love cats, medium well actually, with a nice gravy, and mashed potatoes. But I digress. When you’re 15 and still in 6th grade, it’s pretty apparent that life is gonna be more difficult for you than most folks. You realize your shortcomings are large, and life’s is gonna be hard. But like I said, I know a lost pet when I see one. So if anybody knows someone who lost a cat in the vicinity of Central Pee Aye, please let me know. It would be nice to be able to facilitate a touching moment between a pet owner, and their happy, glad to be back, cuddly pet cat.
Below is a poster that I attached to a telephone pole, so that someone might see their cute, lost pet.



3 comments:

Agrontrutta said...

Ya had me goin there Glen! That cat must be from a long lost line of Egyptian royal marsupial nocturnal felines.

Chief said...

I love cats, too. Dead ones.

Bowhunter said...

Now that thar funny, sort of looks like midger