Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Down with old....

Well it’s been a busy summer at the Rossiter lodge. We are still managing to land a few trout in the outhouse beat. Although high water has limited my fishing I still manage to at least wet a streamer.

This past weekend consisted of removing the old chimney ( snake central ) and installing a new chimney.


Down with the old…





Somehow I always end up doing all the roof work.





Here’s a nice shot of the new window I installed 2 weeks ago.



With all the high water this summer I haven’t been making it to my favorite brookie streams, but hear is a shot from late June



P.S.

I’m hoping for a nice fly tying weekend at the Rossiter Lodge in November. I’ll keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Agrontrutta said...

Mike:
Rossiter keeps looking better and better! The fly tieing outing in November sounds great. Sorry our schedules didn't mesh this summer for helping with the renovations, but ... if you need help with renovations this fall give me a shout.