Monday, August 3, 2009

Spanish Nymphing

The Spanish Youth Fly Fishing Team introduced me to Spanish Nymphing. I introduced them to the chicas. The team taught me how to long line nymph. They laughed when they told me that the Frenchies claim that they developed this method of nymphing. Actually, it was developed by the Catalans for fishing the beautiful, crystal clear mountain streams of Catalunya.

The first chica that the Chief introduced to the boys was this tanned, long legged babe.

Notice Wade's mentor in the background

She was quite noticeable at the awards ceremony. Even the Chief took notice. “Eduard, introduce that chica to us’” pleaded Jonathan. I did. She enjoyed the Spaniards’ attention.






Jonathan, Chica and Sergi


The Frenchies, the Portuguese and couple of Americans also got into the act


Later that evening, I introduced the English and the American chica to the boys

3 comments:

Agrontrutta said...

Chief, I think you earned a new title "Minister Plenipotentiary and Ambassador of Good Will."

Wade Rivers said...

That lovely young Chica sure has a nice set of um.......ah......wait a minute.......nice pair of....um......ah......eyes?

Legs! That's it. She sure has a nice set of legs

Bowhunter said...

Hubba hubba hubba...