Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where am I?











Figured that a couple of Pro Staffers would have recognized the Boulder River Valley in Montana. Didn't realize that the ranch signs were nearly impossible to read. For your enjoyment...
· EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WHITES
· MONTANA THE LAST GREAT PLACE
· NO WOLVES
· DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
· DISOBEDIENCE TO TYRANTS IS OBEDIENCE TO GOD
· HELL IS RESERVED FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN IT
· IMMIGRATION WHITE OR WRONG

· CRIME DOESN’T PAY NEITHER DOES RANCHING
· IMMIGRATION OR INVASION
· MOON LANDING FAKED
· FREE MEN HAVE GUNS SLAVES DON’T
· ABOLISH THE KING HOLIDAY
· BORN FREE AND TAXED TO DEATH
· IRAQ WAR FOUGHT FOR ISRAEL FREE ZUNDEL
· FREEDOM FROM WAR
· THE END OF THE WELFARE STATE IS THE BEGINING (SIC) OF THE POLICE STATE
· 9/11-01 THE BIG LIE

2 comments:

GregG said...

Dang if I know, but that Boulder in the River sure looks familiar. Of course, only the tip was breaking the surface when I saw it.

I'm thinking that shots 2, 3, and 4 are from the Haight-Ashbury due to the summer of love, hippy overtones.

And I was thrown out of the final joint for trying to put our bill on Tom Brokaw's tab - I tried to pass for his nephew. I think that pronouncing it "Mick-Klee-Odd" gave me away as a flatlanding fake. But how come those white puffy things that drift through the sky aren't spelled "cleods"?

Tom Brokaw said...

That's not Haight-Ashbury, that's my Boulder River Ranch driveway. Ya'll come on out and fish the river anytime you like while I get Meredith to hang up some new signs.

Oops wait a minute, I forgot, we're not taking guests anymore. Sorry.