Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baetis Roll Call

Time for roll call for this years Baetis Summit.
Also don't forget to mark your calendar for the BWS May 23rd-28th
Breakfast this year will be at Rony's in Pleastant Gap, I will need an idea of how many will be attending for breakfast.
If the RBF command unit is coming then I recommend parking at the lot above the first bridge at Paradise. Or we could go for less crowded water at fish the McCoy dam section, very little pressure and lots of room. I do not recommend the Benner Springs area, but it does have the most parking.
I wouldn't expect great Baetis action as things have been hot the last 2 weekends, with this past weekend being the best I've seen in years. I would expect the suckers to be spawning if the weather continues.
So who's coming and who isn't

5 comments:

Chief said...

I'm in and will be attending the breakfast affair. I believe that the RBF Mobile Command Unit will be stationed in the Milesburg area up along the tracks back in the mowed area in the vicinity of the "Murderin' Hole".

Jonny Ranger said...

I plan attending - Nephew in tow - I have no clue about whre to park or fish so We'll follow BowHunter to the appointed "Honey hole"

Chief said...

RBF Mobile Command Unit will be stationed in the Pink Trailer Parking Lot.

Midger said...

I'll be there, dont know about breakfast yet though. Suckers are spawning boys, tie accordingly!

Bowhunter said...

Yep, I saw a bunch on gravel beds on Sunday.