Sunday, March 4, 2012

BWO's

Well, the polls have closed and it looks like the 24th is the clear winner. Someone should have picked this weekend. I had one of my best days ever as fish after fish hit from 1-3PM.

The lower parts of the steam have been receiving little pressure. I had a good mile of stream and never saw another fisherman. The Beatis are really coming off and the fish are looking up. If you head up drop me a line. I’ll be out each weekend except next Saturday Chief and I am going to go watch Pat in the tournament.

3 comments:

Chief said...

Where's breakfast this year? Who's all coming? Where will be the closing ceremony be held? Will there be women there?

Bowhunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bowhunter said...

Chief don't get your knickers all bunched up....