Friday, May 1, 2009

Big Woods Summit

Well it's that time of year when the pro-staffers and friends get together for some fishing and drinking. We will be in the big woods country from Tuesday May 26th thru Sunday 31st. If any of you non-staff members would like to stop in for a cold one drop me a line for directions.

The chief will be making Paella once again on Saturday night. The other meals I'll decide once I get a head count

Bowhunter

P.S. sorry I wasn't clear the invite is for those that post or have fished with Pro-staff members.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how does one go about dropping you guys a line? Didn't see an email address anywhere...

Chief said...

We prefer to remain somewhat anonymous due to our ungodly reputation.

Anonymous said...

Quote: "If any of you non-staff members would like to stop in for a cold one drop me a line for directions."

I see, so the invite that was posted was not really an invite at all. You may soon be developing a different type of reputation... (grin) I too have an ungodly FISHING reputation but I'll freely post my email address: troutfishpa@gmail.com

Bowhunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bowhunter said...

my e-mail is listed with my profile.

Sorry I wasn't clear the invite is for those that post or have fished with Pro-staff members.

PA you have mail.

Festus said...

"So how does one go about dropping you guys a line? Didn't see an email address anywhere..."

Ol' Festus figgers he'll just put his whiffer into the wind and let 'is olfactory senses do the work. That Paella scent drifting outta the NW outta pretty much give the location away.:-)

But just in case I kin sneak away for a few hours, which is prolly doubtful after a month of letting the weeds 'n grass grow, neglecting the pool, the garden and other such silliness, ya kin reach me at ratherflyfish@yahoo.com.