Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where Am I ?

First!

Ok, it's been a while since we played a version of "Where am I"? This one is fairly obvious but I'll make it multiple choice so it'll be even easier. Ok, so where am I?

a) Death Valley National Park.
b) Mammoth Cave, Ky.
c) Hungry Horse, Montana.
d) Twin Sisters Hollow, Hammersley Fork, Pa.
e) Yellow Creek FFO section, Pa.
f) The Dry Tortugas.
g) Looking north towards the old Buffalo Ranch from the alluvial fan at the mouth of Amethyst Creek, Wy.

If you know the correct answer, or think you know the correct answer, please jot it down on a slip of paper and stuff it into a box with a 600 mm f/4L Canon EF super telephoto lens with image stabilization and a tripod support collar and then mail it to me, Wade Rivers at my home address.

Dear Chief,
Please go easy with the saliva on the knots on my 18' 6X RBF Ungodly Stealth Dry Fly Leader.

Over and out.

Wade Rivers

2 comments:

Chief said...

Looks like Montana Territory to me. I won't use saliva, I'll use some Blithering Idiot, just for you. It will make the leader even more stealth.

GregG said...

I'm baffled. The backdrop seems familiar enough, but the color of the water and clarity of the air can't be right. Every time I'm there, the water is gray/brown and looks like Mount St. Helens has cut loose, with the air dopping ash from burning lodgepole pine turning leaders less than stealthy in the process.