Tuesday, November 11, 2008

RBF Girl's Chocolate Coconut Kisses


When it gets chilly outside, I love making cookies! Here’s the recipe for my favorite! Hope you guys enjoy!

Gently butter your cookie sheet and set the oven for 350o so it is hot and ready. Wow, that reminds me of the night Wade and I shared up at Cherry Springs!
Anyways, sift together 1 ½ cups of confectioners’ sugar and 1 tablespoon flour. Take 3 egg whites and beat until they stand up in soft, delicate peaks.
Beat in sugar mixture, 2 tablespoonsfuls at a time. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Gently fold in ½ cup shredded coconut and 1 package of chocolate bits. Spoon out onto cookie sheet by tiny teaspoonfuls. Bake 12 – 15 minutes.
I’ll bring some to share at the Christmas Fishin Gathering!

Love and Chocolate Coconut Kisses,
Carrie

7 comments:

GlenG said...

Jeez Carrie, I don't even know what to say about that article. Did you provide a recipe in there somewhere? I think Wade needs to give you a refresher course in kitchen attire...You might hurt yourself dressed like that....Anyway, I'm just watchin out for your well being...

Wade Rivers said...

She wrote something?

Carrie invited me over for Thanksgiving dinner this year. She told me she's gonna serve turkey without dressing. I'm in charge of preheating her oven.

Chief said...

Geez guys...I go steelheadin' for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose! Guys...settle down! Our lovely RBF Girl simply shared her favorite cookie recipe!Do we need to conduct a sensitivity training session? Shape up!

RBF Girl said...

Chief - Please don't be upset! Let me handle this! Glen is a real cutie and he is only being considerate. I like that in a man! You said it yourself..."we open doors for all women, regardless of looks! As for Wade, he gets me sooooo heated I could just...oh, oh, oh!

Agrontrutta said...

She can butter my cookie sheet anytime!

Bowhunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bowhunter said...

Hey Carrie,

You can bake cookies in my kitchen anytime. And, you can wear any sexy outfit you want, I know first aid.