Thursday, November 13, 2008

Toto, We are not in Kansas anymore

Just an update on Agrontrutta's trip to Brazil. I arrived in Belo Horizonte Tuesday morning after enduring flights from State College to Philly to Miami to Brazil. The flights, however, were nothing compared to the bone-jarring four hour drive from Belo Horizonte to Vicosa, where I'm visiting a small agricultural university. I have not had much time to gather photos or compose thoughtful posts. I just found a free wi-fi hotspot so I'm taking advantage. The Brazilian barbeque is great and the beer is just as cold down here. I think I spotted RBF girl at the Belo airport. There are many who resemble her in this tropical paradise. I will try to post something more interesting in the next few days.

Bom Dia!

2 comments:

Bowhunter said...

Matt,

Watch out for jungle rot and don't drink the water.

Wade Rivers said...

I've always wanted to visit Lake Titicaca. It sits at 12,500' so I figure it would be just like fishing in the Beartooths. 'Cept instead of grizzly bears they have giant anacondas.

Sorry, I just wanted to use the word Titicaca. Have a great trip, Matt.